Discover solutions with the latest technology
What we offer
Discovering new possiblities using Satake’s latest sorting and processing technology.
Optimum sorting ratio improves product quality and leads to fewer complaints.
Sorting products with a high accuracy contributes to higher profits.
Reducing product loss contributes to achieving SDGs.
What we can test at the Sorting and Processing Integrated Center
A high-sensitivity, high-resolution camera identifies foreign matter and defective products in raw materials. They are then removed by a stream of compressed air.
By shape and/or weight
Foreign matter and defective products contained in raw materials are sorted by applying sorting technology based on the shape and specific gravity difference of the material to be sorted.
Polishing & Sharpening
Applying rice polishing technology, we polish dirt and paint that adheres to the surface of resins, scrap vehicle bumpers, and crushed office equipment.
High-precision milling is possible even for fine raw materials like grains and legumes.
Industries we can support
Food production and processing
Plastic manufacturing and processing
Production and processing of agricultural products
Doutor Coffee Co., Ltd.
#01Introduced new machinery to achieve safe and reliable product manufacturing
Corno Macaroni Co., Ltd
#02Dramatically improved sorting accuracy and reliable removal of even minute black spots
The Oyatsu Company, Ltd.
#03Very satisfactory results in comparison of several companies.
Green Cycle Systems Corporation
#04Sorting accuracy, maintainability, and space occupied by equipment
Plastic recycling company
#05Deploy reliable equipment when launching a new business
- Inquiries and Requests
- Sample storage
- Sorting and processing test conducted
- Sending of result report
The Sorting and Processing Integrated Center is equipped with a variety of sorting and processing equipment for various materials like grains, virgin pellets, crushed resin products, and others. Sample testing involves sorting and processing tests of the samples we receive to determine the suitability of the processing method. We can then determine optimal sorting and processing conditions.
- Do you offer consignment sorting?
- No consignment sorting is performed.
- What is the approximate cost of testing for sorting and processing?
- Varies depending on the nature of the test. For details, please contact us through the web form.
- What is the required quantity of raw material samples?
- It varies depending on the model, but a rough estimate is as follows.
- For optical sorting machines [about 5 kg].
- For processing machines [about 30 kg].
- What size material can be put through the sorting machine?
- It varies depending on the model, but the guideline is as follows.
- Chute type [approx. 2mm (sesame seed size) to approx. 15mm (peanut size)]
- Belt type [for a wide variety of materials
*Please consult us separately.
We would be happy to discuss with you the sample testing process, the possibility of sorting raw materials not included in our case studies, or any other concerns which might be solved by our sorting and processing technology. Please feel free to contact us.